- Sturdy base keeps the wok steady on the stovetop
- Pre-seasoned and ready for immediate use
- Can be used on any stovetop: electric, gas, induction; can also be used in the oven
- Large loop handles for easy handling
- Hand wash only
The Bruntmor Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Wok
- The modern rustic design makes it the perfect centerpiece straight from stove or oven to table.
- Seasoned for a natural, easy release finish that improves with each use. Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface eventually.
- After cooking, clean wok with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water.
- Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the wok while it is still warm. Store in a cool, dry place.
This cast iron wok by Bruntmor has a customer rating of 4.6 out of 5.0. I like the handles on this wok compared to Amazons’ cast iron wok. Check Amazon’s price and availability here.