Mecete Wok pan 3rd Generation, Traditional Hand Hammered Uncoated Carbon Steel Pow Wok with Wooden and Steel Hanging Ring(13.38 Inch, Round Bottom) 1.8 mm thickness FDA approved
- A gift from Chinese Ancient Cook skill: Mecete Chinese hand hammered wok is made of high-quality wrought iron. If clean carbon steel is heated to above 550 degrees F, the surface steel will oxidize to black iron oxide, Fe3O4, showing a beautiful black-blue to aqua-blue patina. This blued or black iron oxide surface, adheres quickly to oils. And the oiled blued steel is very rust resistant, it is also a non-stick surface for cooking.
- Uncoated and No bubbles: Comparing with the machine-making pot, it is firm and uniform in density without any hollow and air bubbles. It adopts premium quality iron to make, which has few impurities and a smooth surface without coating. Say goodbye to those coated pan and give yourself a relaxing and healthy cooking experience.
- Iron dissolved in Cooking: It has great thermal conductivity for transferring the temperature of the fire to the food directly to ensure your nutritious and delicious food, save more gas and time for you. The small amount of beneficial iron elements dissolved in wok cooking can provide the iron elements needed by human body and it is absorbed easily
- Steady Handle: Mecete Traditional Hand Hammered Uncoated Carbon Steel Pow Wok has a strong and steady handle. As you can see from the photos, our Hand Hammered Pow Wok has screws to adhere the handle to the wok, and a ring for you to hang this wok to the pan rack or hook. No more worry about the loose handle problem.
- 3rd Generation is better than 1st and 2nd because we enhanced the connection between the handle and the wok. No need to worry about the handle will fall off even during long term transportation. And the diameter is changed into 34 cm, 13.38 Inches.